Preparation time 20 minutes + overnight soaking
What You’ll Need:
- 150g porridge oats
- 200ml water
- 1 juice of lemon
- 200g Rachel’s fat free Blackcurrant yogurt
- 2tbsp dedicated coconut
- 1 apple, grated
- 30g blackberries or blueberries
- 20g strawberries
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 2 tbsp flaked almonds
What To Do:
1. Mix the oats, water and lemon juice in a large bowl and stir well. Cover and leave to soak in the refrigerator overnight.
2. When your ready to eat and serve the Bircher muesli stir in the yogurt, desiccated coconut and grated apple, stir to combine.
3. Transfer the muesli to serving bowls and scatter over the fruit; blackberries, strawberries and blueberries (or fruit of your choice).
4. Drizzle with honey and scatter with flaked almonds.