Preparation Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need:
- 1 firm avocado
- juice of ½ lemon
- ½ bunch of coriander (cilantro), leaves picked
- 6 slices of rustic crusty bread
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced and deseeded
- fleur de sel
- 1 lime, quartered
What To Do:
- Peel the avocado, remove the stone and slice the flesh into ribbons using a julienne peeler. Put the avocado in a bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent it turning brown. Gently stir in the chopped coriander.
- Assemble the bruschetta, starting with the tomato slices. Sprinkle with salt, then add some onion and avocado. To finish, garnish with chilli slices and fleur de sel. Serve with the lime wedges.
Extracted from Super Spiralized by Orathay Souksisavanah and Vania Nikolcic (Hardie Grant, £7.99) Photography by Charlotte Lasceve