Turkey Club Sandwiches
Stuck for ideas for your turkey leftovers? The family are sure to love this cafe style recipe for turkey club sandwiches. Sautee a few leftover roasties and serve on the side with a dollop of mayo or ketchup.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
What You’ll Need:
- 4 rashers smoked streaky bacon
- 6 slices bread
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons blackberry & apple chutney (recipe below)
- 100 g (4 oz.) cold thinly sliced turkey
- Handful salad leaves
- 75 g (3 oz.) stilton, sliced thinly
What To Do:
- Grill the bacon until crisp and golden. Lightly toast the bread on both sides then spread one side of each piece of toast lightly with mayonnaise.
- Spread the chutney over two slices of toast then top with the turkey and bacon. Add a second layer of toast to each stack, mayo side uppermost. Add salad and crumbled Stilton then add last two slices of toast, mayo side downwards.
- Press sandwiches together then cut into triangles, secure with cocktail sticks and transfer to serving plates. Serve immediately.
Recipe from Seasonalberries.co.uk