A delicious sweet and tangy vegetarian dish. Serve these grilled mushrooms topped with Halloumi with a green salad.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Preparation time:5 minutes
What You’ll Need:
* 8 flat mushrooms
* 4 tbsp chilli flavoured or extra virgin olive oil
* 150g haloumi cheese,sliced
* 4-6 tbsp Thai sweet chilli dipping sauce
* Rocket salad leaves to serve
What To Do:
- Heat the grill to high. Place the mushrooms gill-side up on a grill rack,brush all over with with the oil and season with salt and ground black pepper. Cook under the grill for 5 mins until the juices start to run.
- Top with the haloumi cheese slices then return to the grill and cook for a further 4-5mins until the cheese is golden and crisp. Arrange two on four serving plates and spoon a little chilli sauce over each. Serve with the salad leaves.
Recipe from Moretomushrooms.com