Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
What You’ll Need:
- 525g squash
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 bunch sage leaves shredded
- 1 chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 350g Arborio rice
- 300ml dry white wine
- 1x 150g packet Boursin tomato, onion & chive
- 1 x 50g packet wild rocket leaves
What To Do:
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/fan190C/Gas 6. Cut the squash into even sized small chunks and place in a large roasting tin with 3 tbsp of the olive oil and sage. Stir to coat and roast for 25 – 30 minutes, stirring occasionally during cooking, until squash is tender.
2. Meanwhile bring the stock to the boil in a pan. Reduce heat, cover and simmer. Heat the remaining olive oil in a large saucepan and cook the onion and garlic for 5 minutes, until softened. Add the rice and stir until coated. Pour in the wine and bring to the boil, stirring until absorbed. Stir in a ladle spoon of the simmering stock, cooking and stirring over a low heat until absorbed. Continue adding the stock in ladlefuls, stirring, until all liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
3. Stir the Boursin tomato, onion & chive into the risotto until smooth and creamy and simmer for a further 3 minutes. Divide between warm serving plates. Remove the squash from the oven and divide between the risotto , spooning over the top with pan juices. Top with rocket leaves and serve.
Recipe from Boursincheese.com.