A tasty, 20 minute supper dish using lamb steaks topped with goats cheese and caramelised red onion chutney. Simply delicious.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need:
- 4 lean lamb chops, cutlets or leg steaks
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
For the Goats Cheese and Caramelised Red Onion Chutney:
- 60ml/4tbsp prepared caramelised red onion chutney
- 50g/2oz firm goats cheese, thinly sliced
What To Do:
- Place the chops on the grill pan and season on both sides.
- Cook the lamb under a preheated moderate grill for 6-8 minutes. Turn the chops over and continue to cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Spread the chops with the chutney and top with the goats cheese. Return to the grill and continue to cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Serve the chops with a salad and crusty bread.
Recipe from Simplybeefandlamb.co.uk