What You’ll Need:
* 400 g cup mushrooms, thickly sliced
* 1/4 cup olive oil
* 2 tbs red wine vinegar
* 2 tsp caster sugar
* 1 tsp Dijon mustard
* Salt & ground black pepper
* 15cm piece Turkish bread, split
* Olive oil cooking spray
* 3 rashers rindless bacon, chopped
* 1 roast or barbecue chicken
* 1 cos lettuce, washed, dried
* 3 hard boiled eggs, peeled, quartered
* 1/3 cup purchased Caesar salad dressing
What To Do:
1. Place the mushrooms into a ceramic bowl. Combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, caster sugar, Dijon mustard and salt and pepper in a screw-top jar. Shake well to combine. Pour over the mushrooms. Stir to coat. Cover and stand 30 minutes or until tender.
2. Preheat oven 200C. Spray both sides Turkish bread with oil. Cut into 11/2cm cubes and place onto a baking tray. Bake for 8 minutes or until golden and toasted. Set aside to cool.
3. Heat a non stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add bacon and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to a plate. Remove flesh from the chicken and shred, discarding skin and bones.
4. Tear lettuce leaves and place into a large bowl. Add chicken, mushrooms bacon, bread croutons and eggs. Toss gently. Drizzle dressing over salad and serve.
Recipe from Moretomushrooms.com