Cooking Time 30 mins
What You’ll Need:
- 250g (9oz) Smoked Wiltshire cured, back bacon rashers cut into three
- 100g (4oz) Fresh white breadcrumbs
- 1 Red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 x 15 mlsp (2tbsp) Sundried tomato paste
- 8 Large, flat mushrooms, stalks removed
- 75g (3oz) Mature Cheddar cheese
- Black pepper
- Olive oil for drizzling
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4, 180ºC, 350ºF.
- Mix the bacon, breadcrumbs, chilli and sundried tomato paste together.
- Place the mushrooms in a single layer in a large roasting pan. Fill each mushroom with the stuffing, sprinkle with the cheese, black pepper and drizzle with a little oil.
- Loosely cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and ‘brown off’ for a further 10 minutes.
- Serve for breakfast, lunch, brunch or supper – with crusty bread or crunchy seasonal salad.
Recipe from Lovepork.co.uk