Makes: 9 to 12 squares
What You’ll Need:
- 4 ½ oz / 120g Dark Chocolate or Milk Chocolate McVitie’s Digestives Nibbles
- 4oz / 100g butter
- 4oz / 100g plain chocolate
- 2 tbsp / 2x15mlsp golden syrup
- 7oz / 175g McVitie’s Hobnobs
- 2oz / 50g glace cherries, optional
- 2oz / 50g raisins
- 6oz / 150g mini marshmallows
What To Do:
- Line the base and sides of a 8in/20cm square shallow cake tin with baking parchment. Scatter in 1 pack Dark or Milk Chocolate McVitie’s Digestives Nibbles.
- Put the butter, chocolate and syrup into a heatproof bowl and set over a pan of simmering water, warm gently over a low heat until the butter and chocolate has melted. Take off of the heat and stir.
- Meanwhile put the Hobnob biscuits into a bag and tap with a rolling pin to break them up into small pieces. Stir the biscuits, glace cherries, raisins and half of the marshmallows into the melted chocolate. Spoon into prepared tin.
- Scatter over the remaining marshmallows and Dark or Milk Chocolate McVitie’s Digestives Nibbles over the top. Press down well and leave to cool. Cut into 9-12 squares or bars.
McVitie’s have created some delicious chocolatey recipes using McVitie’s Digestives Nibbles: