StyleNest are offering one lucky reader the chance to win a three-course meal for four people including a bottle of wine at PING.
London’s most talked about venue PING has had a queue round the block since its launch in July. With mouth-watering cocktails, delectable pizzas and an eclectic vibe, you are guaranteed an unforgettable night.
StyleNest have teamed up with West London’s latest stylish venue to offer one lucky reader the chance to take three friends on a night to remember. Think food, Ping-Pong and a flowing menu of cocktails. You and three guests will get the chance to enjoy a delicious three-course meal with bottle of crisp wine whilst enjoying the thrills, which are PING.
PING serves traditional handcrafted Italian pizzas against an urban backdrop of vintage photographs. Audrey and Bob Marley adorn the walls and the plush banquette-seating make dining a relaxed and enjoyable experience.
StyleNest went to review PING shortly after it’s opening and can confirm the Pizzas are amongst the best we’ve ever had. The Pesto, a white pizza base with mozzarella, thinly sliced potatoes, olive oil, pine nuts and parmiggiano and The Pick-Me-Up, with pancetta, fresh free-range egg topped with freshly ground black pepper are a must-try.
And of course, we recommend washing them down with the signature sharing cocktail Chandler Ping cocktail, a watermelon martini blended with frozen fruit and a Rhubarb Aperol Spritz concocted from former Bungalow 8 mixologist Cris Cwiek.
Whether you want to eat, play or drink PING offers an eclectic, contemporary environment where you can have a dining experience to remember.
Located on West London’s Earl’s Court Road, PING offers a fun and alternative experience where you can dine, drink and have fun. The DJ will undoubtedly get your dancing shoes on with a blend of must-dance to tunes. The cheers roaring from beer bong make it hard to sit still and everyone fuses together to watch the excitement.
To be in with a chance of winning a luxury three-course meal with wine for four at PING simply answer the following question and fill in your details below.
Question: What is the full address of PING?
Hint: Visit the PING website www.weloveping.com.
Terms & Conditions
- Please click here for full StyleNest Terms & Conditions.
- Automated entries are not allowed and will be disqualified.
- The prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative.
- StyleNest may contact entrants once the competition has closed.
- The StyleNest and PING competition opens on Friday 21 September 2012 and runs for four weeks closing on Friday 19 October 2012.
- The winner will be the first correct entry drawn after the closing date.
- The winner’s details will be handed over to PING after where bookings will be arranged.
- Bookings between Monday-Friday only permitted.
PLEASE NOTE THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED.
For more information visit www.weloveping.com.