This year, Liz Earle is offering an innovative Christmas gift solution. Add a personal touch to a bottle of their best-selling Botanical Essence No1 by having the lid engraved.
The award-winning No1 is Liz Earle’s first fine fragrance, and is a delicious mood-boosting scent made from 98% natural botanical ingredients. Geranium, Lavender and Bergamot essential oils combine with Tonka Bean, Bitter Orange, Nutmeg, Cedar Wood and Rose to create a fragrance that is sensuous, uplifting and sophisticated.
This complimentary service is available in-store and at select Liz Earle counters. If you head to the London flagship store on a Friday, the Liz Earle team serve tea and cake and you can join them for an informal chat about their products and skincare techniques.
Locations and timings for the engraving service include:
- Liz Earle flagship store, 38-39 Duke of York Square, London- Saturday 3rd December, 10am-7pm / Sunday 4th December, 11am-4.30pm
- Liz Earle store, Leeds - Saturday 10th December, 9am-6pm / Sunday 11th December 11am-5pm
- John Lewis, Stratford - Friday 25th November, 12am-7pm
- John Lewis, Oxford Street - Sunday 27th November, 11am-7pm
- Fenwicks, New Bond Street - Thursday 1st December, 10am-8pm
To discover more visit www.lizearle.com